Does healing leaky gut feel like a guessing game?
Gut health impacts our health in so many ways. Scientists are pointing to the gut more and more as they seek to find ways to reduce bodily inflammation and resolve tricky diagnoses.
Leaky gut has become a common buzz phrase, and so many people are looking for ways to address root health concerns by improving gut health.
Some common symptoms of leaky gut include:
- Bloating, constipation, diarrhea, ulcers, nausea, or other gastrointestinal complaints
- Brain fog or confusion
- Joint and muscle pain
- Allergies or respiratory problems
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Unexplained fatigue
- Numbness in legs, arms, and hands
- Thyroid disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Weight gain or trouble losing weight
- Skin rashes
- ADHD or lack of focus
- Depression or anxiety
So how do we heal the gut? I’m glad you asked.
Watch this free webinar to learn simple daily steps you can take to heal your gut to improve your overall health.