Emotions are a weird thing to define. There is really no consensus definition that we can turn to to help us understand what emotions are. We know that they are tied to our motivation, personality, and physical well-being but none of those are truly emotions. There is something deeper and more primordial about emotions. There is also something ancient about our brain’s relationship with essential oils. In this video, we delve into how emotions and essential oils are related, and how essential oils may be able to transform emotions.
In this Video, we will Cover Emotions and Essential Oils, Including:
- The differences between the limbic system and the cerebral cortex.
- How the sense of smell is tied directly into our emotions.
And, finally, how essential oils combined with words of affirmation and movement can shift our emotions.
There are also handouts that go along with the class, so it is easy to follow along as I teach!
Four of My Favorite Ways to Work on Emotions Using Natural Products
- Select one of these essential oils to support your chakras.
- Release anger naturally with these tips.
- Additionally, you can use seed essential oils to inspire new creative projects
- Check out this video on Cortistop, a supplement to help you control reactions to stress.