Young Living’s Charcoal Bar Soap contains activated charcoal. Activated charcoal pulls out dirt and impurities while preserving the skin’s natural moisture barrier. In this video, we’ll talk through how to use the soap, who benefits from the soap, and finally the essential oils in the soap.
This all-natural formula includes ingredients that cleanse, like activated charcoal. It also has moisturizing agents, like aloe vera. It has the bright, fresh scent of lavender, patchouli, rosemary, and lemon essential oils. The bar soap is great for cleansing and deodorizing. It is especially good as a face soap for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin. Therefore it can be used on your entire body, including the face. The Charcoal Bar Soap promotes a clear, healthy-looking complexion.
Some of my favorite things about the Charcoal Bar Soap:
- Activated charcoal purifies skin for a deep clean.
- Orange Blossom and aloe vera leaf extract provide moisture for soft, hydrated skin.
- It is made without common skin irritants or synthetic fragrances.
- It is suitable for all ages, so every member of your family can enjoy the benefits.
- Finally, the Orange Blossom essential oil blend is amazing!