There are plenty of calcium supplements to choose from, but Super Cal Plus offers much more than just calcium and minerals—it is a true bone-health supplement. This blend of calcium, magnesium, vitamins D and K, and other trace minerals supports healthy bones and teeth.
What Makes Super Cal Plus Different from Other Calcium Supplements
- Bioavailable elements and minerals are derived from red algae from Iceland.
- It also includes a fermented polysaccharide complex to support bone resorption and formation.
- It provides an excellent source of Vitamin D3.
- This supplement has a good balance approach in that it helps the body resorb bone tissue, as well as supporting bone-building cells.
- It is infused with young Living Essential Oils.
What You’ll Learn in this Video
- Detailed information about the ingredients of Super Cal Plus
- How calcium and magnesium work together
- Who are the best candidates for taking this supplement
- How to take this product
Looking for more whole-body mineral supplements? Check out Mineral Essence.
For more education about choosing a calcium supplement, check out this post on Bone Health.