Our growing team is accepting applications for:
Team LKE is hiring a Community Manager responsible for the day to day management of the LKE online community. If you are a tech-savvy professional who is experienced in social media, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Is a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community
- Is proficient in Facebook and Instagram, and ideally have experience in natural health and wellness and/or education.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
This is a remote position, but you must be eligible to work in the United States.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Engage community with excitement, enthusiasm, and kindness;
- Creatively write and adapt content
- Manage messages, comments, reviews, likes and shares on social media, website, and email
- Utilize a customer care database with answers to common questions
- Track existing and new educational content;
- Assist with managing a social media calendar
- Distribute content on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social media and websit
- Move content between social media and website and ensure that the content is appropriate for each channel;
- Create Facebook and Marco Polo groups
- Stay up to date on new functionality of social media channels;
- Assist in creating ideas for social media, blog, and video content
- Collaborate with team to generate content;
- Occasionally travel and manage sales table, events, and community relations
- Other tasks that develop over time.