WHY JOIN THE CLEAN SLATE CLEANSE?
Our relationship to food has become much more than eating for habit and convenience rather than for sustenance. The Clean Slate Cleanse aims to change that. Last year more than 500 people joined the community of Clean Slaters. We not only changed our diets, but, through exercises, improved our mindfulness surrounding food. If you are addicted to sugar, want to lose a few pounds, are feeling run down, or just want to feel better: this is the group for you. The Clean Slate Cleanse is great because it allows you to discover an inner strength you didn't know you had.
WHAT IS THE CLEAN SLATE CLEANSE?
The Clean Slate Cleanse eliminates the following foods: wheat and gluten, processed sugar, alcohol, caffeine, and all meat and animal products. This is a vegan cleanse. You don't need any supplements, a juicer, or other fancy equipment. Just an open mind and willingness to explore new foods.
The next Clean Slate Cleanse is October 8-29, 2018. Join a team of #cleanslaters ready to explore their relationship with food on a new level!
WHAT YOU GET
As a part of the program, you will receive:
- Recipes, exercises, and reflection opportunities for every day of the cleanse. Check out some example recipes here
- Access to a private Facebook group only for Clean Slaters
- 2-3 Facebook Lives per week that empower you with confidence, knowledge and excitement
- 1 Facebook Live from another Clean Slater on Success and Struggle Saturday
- Access to a Marco Polo group with occasional tips and tricks
- Inspirational graphics and tips to stay on track
- Daily accountability checks
- A new perspective on food and yourself
- Take a look at the fine print
A NOTE FROM YOUR HOSTS
It's me! Lindsey.
The first time that I did a cleanse was back in 2008, and this is my third one to host to the public. I absolutely love how this way of eating makes my body feel. The Clean Slate Cleanse inspires me because of the changes that I see in myself and the group. I love how diabetes and high blood pressure can heal quickly and naturally when we eat this way.
Hello from April!
When this cleanse was first introduced to me the thought of doing something so vast and different from my normal was very overwhelming but I am so grateful my new beginning turned into a lifestyle. This cleanse brought me back to basics. It brought me back to simple thinking and exploring in the kitchen and for my family of nine, it brought us back together.
All the best!
HERE'S WHAT OTHER #CLEANSLATERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE CLEANSE
We've done this cleanse a few times. Here are some testimonials from previous cleansers.