Dr. Ryan Wohlfert is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and Certified Chiropractic BioPhysics® doctor, which is a specific protocol of spinal rehab and postural correction to address chronic pain, disease, & organ dysfunction. Plus, he's a Certified Mindset Specialist which helps re-train the mind-body connection for optimal health and performance.
He has helped thousands of people upgrade their health, energy, and performance in his multiple wellness, chiropractic, and nutrition clinics, and also online. With well over 20 years of education and clinical experience, Dr. Ryan created his "Pain to Performance" system. A proven and field-tested program that incorporates healthy lifestyle principles to break free from the dependence on a very broken medical system, and make pain- free living possible again.
Topics covered in this episode:
• Why is chronic pain such a huge problem in the world?
• Physical, chemical and emotional stressors that are at the root cause of many different chronic pain syndromes.
• How the brain and neurology play into chronic pain.
• How to breathe correctly.
• The Pain to Performance system.
• What conditions us to prepare to exercise?
To learn more about Dr. Ryan Wohlfert and his work, head over to www.totalhealthspine.com For a free download of ‘Six Step Formula to Look & Feel Great, Perform Optimally and Live your Longest Life’ go to https://www.totalhealthspine.com/sixpackguide/
88% of Americans suffer from metabolic disease and don't even know it. Learn the signs and symptoms, as well as how you can take control of your health and feel better. Download a free eBook to learn:
• What is metabolic disease?
• Warning signs of metabolic disease.
• Traditional and natural prevention and treatment methods.
• Where to start and setting SMART goals Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Health?
Then head over to: https://lindseyelmore.com/metabolic-makeover-ebook
If you love the show and want to help Lindsey on her mission of ensuring that every person knows that they deserve to be healthy, head to lindseyelmore.com/podcast to make a donation to the show.