Rana Mafee, MD, ABoIM is an expert in the field of neurodegenerative disease and preventative neurology. Integrative Neurologist Dr. Mafee is dual board certified in Neurology and Integrative Medicine. As such, she is passionate about using functional and integrative philosophies to prevent & reverse a host of chronic conditions. Dr. Mafee is particularly focused on helping patients work through neurodegenerative disorders.
Dr. Mafee served as a diplomat for the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine and was an Assistant Clinical Professor at University of Illinois prior to joining the Case Integrative Health team to improve patient lives.
Topics covered in this episode:
• How does Alzheimer's progress?
• What is the definition of Neuro Digestive disease?
• What is causing the cellular disfunction & the cellular death?
• Some indicators that someone is headed to an Alzheimer's diagnosis.
• The Recode Protocol?
• Signs of isolation cognitive decline.
• Advice for family members dealing with cognitive decline.
• How does the body contribute to the overall healing?
• Medications that work best.
To learn more about Rana Mafee and her work, head over to https://www.caseintegrativehealth.com/
Must watch past episodes:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 71 | Natural Breast Cancer Prevention. An interview with Dr. Carol Lourie
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 86 | Taking your power back after a cancer diagnosis | Dr. Paul Anderson
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 87 | The dangerous impact of estrogen on your health | Dr. Anthony Jay
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 92 | Coping with cancer | Cynthia Hayes
The Metabolic Makeover Summit is happening free and online August 30th to September 5th and registration is now open. Head over to www.lindseyelmore.com/metabolicmakeover