113. Reversing Diabetes.
Dr. Brian Mowll is the founder and medical director of SweetLife® Diabetes Health Centers and serves clients worldwide as The Diabetes Coach™. He is a certified diabetes care and education specialist (CDCES) master licensed diabetes educator (MLDE) and was one of the first doctors to be certified to practice functional medicine by the prestigious Institute for Functional Medicine (IFMCP).
Dr. Mowll helps people with all forms of diabetes properly manage their complex health conditions. Additionally, with type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, and metabolic syndrome, his goal is to not just manage, but to reverse these conditions using a natural, personalized lifestyle approach.
Topics covered in this episode:
• What is the connection between metabolism and diabetes?
• The different hormones that go into overall metabolic health.
• The process and what goes awry in the way we digest food and effectively convert it into cellular energy when we have even small levels of metabolic dysfunction.
• What are the things that people did 300 years ago that are super valuable to our health now?
• How to find self-worth to do all the things that benefit our health.
• How fatty liver is related to metabolic health and why it can be so dangerous to us.
Referenced in the episode:
• Sarah Morgan – pending Lindsey Elmore Show episode
• Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything by BJ Fogg Ph.D
Get your copy of Dr. Brian Mowll's book at:
88% of Americans suffer from metabolic disease and don't even know it. Learn the signs and symptoms, as well as how you can take control of your health and feel better.
Download a free eBook to learn:
• What is metabolic disease?
• Warning signs of metabolic disease.
• Traditional and natural prevention and treatment methods.
• Where to start and setting SMART goals
Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Health? Then head over to:
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast