Marta Zaraska is a freelance science journalist, travel writer and ghostwriter published in the Washington Post, Scientific American, the Boston Globe, the National Geographic Traveler. She is the author of Growing Young: How Friendship, Optimism, and Kindness Can Help You Live to 100.
• Why it is harmful to our psyche and to our body as a whole, to be by ourselves for an extended period of time.
• How individuals who live in this long-term state of isolation fair worse when it comes to chronic disease.
• How do we create resilience during times of stress, that will help us maintain connection?
• What are the health benefits of kindness?
• How energy work changes gene expression.
• The importance of Ikigai (Japanese secret to a long & happy life) to health.
• What Marta Zaraska is currently optimistic about.
There’s a free new download available at www.cleanslatecleanse.com/gratitude. ‘28 Days of Gratitude’ is a 28-day guide that will challenge you to improve your mindfulness and create more positivity.
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast.