Dr. Tamyra Comeaux is a thought leader in Anti-Aging Medicine and the treatment of conditions related to aging, including menopause. She has achieved leadership, and strives to maintain it, through practical experience, voracious reading and learning, and listening to her patients. Her most recent book, which was finished and published during the quarantine, is titled “Menopause Essentials: The Ultimate Guide to Optimal Aging,” which documents her research and protocols and discusses hormone decline in menopause, diseases linked to this decline, and essential oils that researchers have studied and shown to help create a healthy, natural aging experience. This is one of her many books in the Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Natural Medicine fields.
Topics covered in this episode:
• Why do we need to make plans to age?
• The protective effects of estrogen.
• A few of the 300 jobs that estrogen does.
• Estrogen supporting herbs.
• What about soy?
• How are pharmaceutical grade estrogen different?
• What is menopause?
• Hormone therapy and as it relates to menopause.
• What are some of the worst habits that is not good for our health?
• Intervention for women who have been struggling with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
• The Pad Project.
Referenced in the episode:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 87 | The dangerous impact of estrogen on your health | Dr. Anthony Jay
• Casey Means, MD on a future episode of The Lindsey Elmore Show
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 3 | Calling all real menstruating humans. 📣 An interview with Laura Blackburn. (Thinx)
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 72 | Why success begins with customer service. An interview with Alice Warren. (Thinx)
To learn more about Dr. Tamyra Comeaux and her work, head over to https://vitadoc2.com
Oola is about making the commitment to change, and then going through the growth that it takes to change into a better person. It helps you set a series of small goals. To join our next meeting, head to www.lindseyelmore.com/oola
Wellness Made Simple is a new subscription platform; a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about how to course correct or how to prevent symptoms from happening in the first place. Head over to www.wellnessmadesimple.us to sign up today. We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast.