Shivan Sarna is the author of Healing SIBO, TV host, and the creator of the SIBO SOS® Summits and Community, the Digestion SOS documentary series, the Gut & Microbiome Rescue Summit, the Lymphatic Rescue Summit, and Chronic Condition Research, a 401(c) 3 non-profit to further research under-funded medical conditions. After a lifetime of struggling with health issues, Shivan made it her mission to demystify her own health struggles - and to share that information with others who were struggling. Her special skill is finding and connecting with the leading expert doctors and connecting those experts with the people who need their help.
Topics covered in this episode:
· What is SIBO (Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)?
· What is Fodmap diet?
· Root causes of SIBO.
· How to test for SIBO.
· Gas in relation to SIBO.
· Who is predisposed to get SIBO?
· Laxatives vs prokinetic agents.
· How to talk to your physician about SIBO.
· Transformational interventions.
· Digestive enzymes.
To learn more about Shivan Sarna and her work, head over to https://sibosos.com/
Must watch past episodes:
· The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep | 114 Keep your brain young as you age | Dr. Michael Merzenich
· The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep | 98 How brain wave training improves your health | Dr. Patrick Porter
· The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep | 94 Boost your brain with essential oils | Jodi Cohen
The Metabolic Makeover Summit is happening free and online August 30th to September 5th and registration is now open. Head over to www.lindseyelmore.com/metabolicmakeover