Esosa Edosomwan, MS, CNS, LDN also known as “Raw Girl” of therawgirl.com is a dynamic Certified Nutrition Specialist, Behavioral Coach, host of the Staying Ageless Podcast, founder of Staying Ageless University, and published author with ten years of experience inspiring others to live their best healthiest lives. After completing her Masters in Nutrition and Integrative Health, Esosa worked as a Clinical Nutritionist at a wellness center where she provided nutritional coaching, meal planning, and offered dietary interventions to thousands of clients of all ethnicities and ages, with a variety of dietary preferences and suffering from a wide range of chronic conditions.
Topics covered in this episode:
• Why nutrition is so important.
• Who is best for certain diet protocols?
• Some Chinese medicine principles
• About Staying Ageless University.
• Nutrition advice.
Referenced in the episode:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 112 | Learning to heal yourself with purpose & direction | Dr. Patrick Hanaway
To learn more about Esosa Edosomwan and her work, head over to www.therawgirl.com
For a free class – 6 Major Keys to Determine Your Ideal Diet, go to: https://www.therawgirl.com/6waysfreeclass
Must watch past episodes:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 107 | Intermittent fasting as key pillar of health | Dr. David Jockers
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 113 | Reversing Diabetes | Dr. Brian Mowll
The Metabolic Makeover Summit is happening free and online August 30th to September 5th and registration is now open. Head over to www.lindseyelmore.com/metabolicmakeover