151. Clinging to Hope When Life Is Falling Apart
Sheila Walsh grew up in Scotland and has spoken to over six million women around the world. Her passion is being a Bible teacher, making God’s Word practical, and sharing her own story of how God met her when she was at her lowest point and lifted her up again. Sheila loves writing and has sold more than five million books. She is also the cohost of the television program Life Today, airing in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, with over one hundred million viewers daily. Calling Texas home, Sheila lives in Dallas with her husband, Barry; her son, Christian; and two little dogs, Tink and Maggie, who rule the roost. She’s the author of ‘Holding On When You Want to Let Go: Clinging to Hope When Life Is Falling Apart’
Topics covered in this episode:
• How mental health and depression is a critically important topic now.
• The problem with the approach to depression.
• When the pain and sadness creeps in, what are some daily coping strategies?
• How to turn down the noise of the world.
• Lies we tell ourselves and how to stop.
• Learning to learn quicker
• Fixing spiritual health.
Referenced in the episode:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 103 | How toxic emotions poison our body | David Sandstrom
To learn more about Sheila Walsh and her work, head over to www.sheilawalsh.com IG @sheilawalsh1
Primal Life Organics skincare addresses the 5 pillars that help your skin to look healthy, bounce back and have a vibrant complexion. Skin needs to stay hydrated, have good blood flow, good collagen, good elastin and maintain muscle tone. Head to www.lindseyelmore.com/primallife to get the Glow package today and try out Lindsey new favorite skincare.
Wellness Made Simple is live! Wellness Made Simple is a new subscription platform; a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about how to course correct or how to prevent symptoms from happening in the first place. Early bird pricing now! Head over to www.wellnessmadesimple.us and shop with the code: EARLYBIRD to get half off for life.