Dr. Kelly J. Blodgett is redefining the modern dental experience. Over the past 20 years he has created a practice which is recognized as an international hotspot for Integrative Biological Dentistry and Dental Tourism. He attracts those who seek a holistic and biological approach to their oral health. Through his weekly Toxic Tuesday and Wellness Wednesday social media posts, Dr. Blodgett shares truths not commonly discussed in traditional dental settings. His post series illustrate his patients’ incredible journeys back to health along with providing best practices for predictable oral and systemic health.
Topics covered in this episode:
• A different approach to dentistry.
• What are the biggest root causes of dental disease?
• Common dental diseases?
• What are the minerals and nutrients that are important for the building blocks of our teeth?
• Mercury fillings.
• The physical manifestations throughout the body that can be causing dental problems.
• How do our teeth talk to the rest of our body?
• What to do to have a happy and healthy mouth without harsh chemicals.
• Favorite dental products.
Referenced in the episode:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 139 | Beauty's Dirty Secret | Trina Felber
• The Dental Diet by Dr. Steven Lin
• Dr. Weston Price – a Canadian dentist known primarily for his theories on the relationship between nutrition, dental health, and physical health.
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Future Ep 164 | Karese Laguerre
• The Lindsey Elmore Show Ep 155 | 155 Processed Food Addiction | Dr. Joan Ifland
To learn more about Dr. Kelly J. Blodgett and his work, head over to www.blodgettdentalcare.com IG @blodgettdentalcare
Eaton Hemp Organic Hemp Food - Nature's most nutrient-dense superfood. Head to www.eatonhemp.com/lindseyelmoreshow and save 25% on all Eaton Hemp products… with a full money back guarantee!
The Begin Collection was curated with beginner crystal users in mind and at heart. It’s the perfect place to begin your crystals journey with everyday, full sized, hand chosen stones and sage for cleansing and charging. The Begin Collection comes with all the information you need to feel fully confident in beginning with crystals. The Begin Collection includes: raw rose quartz uruguay amethyst druzy smokey quartz tower clear quartz cluster selenite tower organic sage bundle
Whether you’re brand new to crystals or recharging your collection, this is the collection for you! Get started at www.lindseyelmore.com/wildalabaster