164. You’re Breathing Wrong
Karese Laguerre is a leading voice in sleep and myofunctional therapy. She founded The Myo Spot, a practice aimed at amplifying oral wellness to whole body wellness. Through tele-therapy she helps clients of all ages overcome tongue ties, TMJ disorders, sleep apnea, grinding, anxiety, and various breathing and orofacial dysfunction. Passionate about education and self-help, her latest published book, which delves into how to sleep better, eliminate burnout, and execute goals. Karese's mission is to transform and positively impact as many households as possible through dynamic breath, brain, and body work.
Topics covered in this episode:
• What is Myofunctional Therapy
• How to train the muscles below the eyes and above the neck.
• What is the optimal face position?
• Why the mouth needs to be closed while breathing.
• Exercises to improve sleep.
• What is proprioception?
• Is snoring beneficial or harmful?
• How to craft unconscious awareness.
• Is there a best amount of sleep?
• A minimum about of sleep?
To learn more about Karese Laguerre and her work, head over to www.themyospot.com
Amare Mental Fitness pack – Energy Plus, Mood Plus, Sleep Plus & Relief Plus. Head over to www.lindseyelmore.com/amare... save $10 and you’ll be on your way to have improved brain performance and a calmer body and brain.
Eaton Hemp CBD Oil – Full Spectrum CBD Oil – 100% USDA Organic, full-spectrum, unfiltered and third party tested. Head to www.eatonhemp.com/lindseyelmoreshow and save 25% on all Eaton Hemp products… with a full money back guarantee!