Melissa Schultz is a postpartum and birth doula. She’s DONA-certified and a CLC. As a mother of two children herself, she believes that birth is truly a transformative experience and that all women deserve and can benefit from the presence of a trained female birth companion. She’s cohost of The LC & Doula Diaries podcast.
Topics covered in this episode:
• How doulas guide people and families through the entire process of welcoming a new human being into the world.
• How people that are giving birth and their families can really see the entire journey and optimize their experience.
• How to prep before birth and the comfort measures.
• Is Zoom doulaing a thing?
• How to prepare yourself internally to be ready for the childbirth moment, while challenging oneself to be as powerful as one can.
• Postpartum preparation.
Melissa Schultz is offering a free download, ‘5 Steps to Prepare for the Birth that You Want,’ for all of Lindsey Elmore’s listeners. Head to https://view.flodesk.com/pages/607f745dd4884b088febe4d0
Thinx, the period-proof panties that will change your period for the better. Thinx will give you the confidence to tackle anything life throws at you while you have your period. To save $10 on your new favorite pair of period-proof panties, go to www.shethinx.com/lindseyelmore
Lindsey Elmore, alongside some of her favorite functional medicine pharmacists, will be teaching a stress solution summit on May 15, 2021. This is a course to help you reduce stress and heal your hormones.
Sign up at www.lindseyelmore.com/stresssolution
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast