Leisha Drews is a women’s health educator and holistic hormone coach about how we can eat effectively to enhance our fertility. She’s a registered Nurse and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner with a passion for natural health. She believes that our bodies have an innate ability to heal themselves with the right support.
Topics covered in this episode:
• How our fertility cycles are related to our overall health and wellness.
• Some daily behaviors that can either improve fertility or make fertility worse.
• Are there particular foods or nutrients that are absolutely critical for healthy fertility?
• How critical is fat to having the building blocks to make the steroids?
• Estrogen and phytoestrogen consumption in a diet, should you be cautious of soy or might it be beneficial?
• Why is self-care, through an infertility process, so important.
• Some of the common themes seen in infertility.
• The different weeks of our cycle and what to be focused on to get or avoid being pregnant.
Thinx, the period-proof panties that will change your period for the better. Thinx will give you the confidence to tackle anything life throws at you while you have your period. To save $10 on your new favorite pair of period-proof panties, go to www.shethinx.com/lindseyelmore
Lindsey Elmore, alongside some of her favorite functional medicine pharmacists, will be teaching a stress solution summit on May 15, 2021. This is a course to help you reduce stress and heal your hormones.
Sign up at www.lindseyelmore.com/stresssolution
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast