107. Intermittent Fasting as Key Pillar of Health.
Dr. David Jockers DNM, DC, MS runs one of the hottest natural health websites in www.DrJockers.com which has gotten over 1 million monthly visitors, and his work has been seen on popular media such as the Dr. Oz show and Hallmark Home and Family. His book ‘The Keto Metabolic Breakthrough’ came out in January 2021, and his new book ‘The Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide to Burn Fat, Heal Your Body and Transform Your Life with Intermittent & Extended Fasting’ is coming out in October 2021.
Topics covered in this episode:
• What is intermittent fasting and what are the benefits to our health?
• What are the overall risks of lack of metabolic flexibility?
• Who benefits from intermittent fasting and who may not?
• Should people who have chronic inflammation or autoimmune disorders intermittent fast?
Referenced in the episode:
• The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin
Dr. David Jockers is offering a chronic inflammation summit that is free and online, from May 3 - 9, 2021 Sign up for free at www.lindseyelmore.com/chronicinflammation
Lindsey Elmore, alongside some of her favorite functional medicine pharmacists, will be teaching a stress solution summit on May 15, 2021. This is a course to help you reduce stress and heal your hormones.
Sign up at www.lindseyelmore.com/stresssolution
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast