The Oola Guys (Dr. Dave Braun (the Oola Seeker) and Dr. Troy Amdahl (the Oola Guru)) are co-founders of the lifestyle brand OolaLife and co-founders of the Oola Global LLC and Oola Life Coaching Network. They are world renowned experts in proper work-life balance and 3-time International best-selling authors of the book series Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World.
The Oola Guys are currently traveling to all 50 states in their 1970 VW Surf Bus collecting 1,000,000 dreams, feeding 1,000,000 kids and helping people find balance and growth in the 7 key areas of life (the 7 F’s of Oola) – Fitness, Finance, Family, Field (career), Faith, Friends, and Fun. Their mission is to have a positive impact on 1 billion lives over the next 7 years with the Oola Lifestyle Framework.
Topics covered in this episode:
• What is the key framework of Oola.
• Some of the most transformative stories of people moving through blockers.
• The be grateful, have faith mantra.
• The Oola Guru framework.
Referenced in the episode:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show - Ep 98 | How brain wave training improves your health | Dr. Patrick Porter
• The Lindsey Elmore Show - Ep 5 | Your health is important. An interview with Lindsey's personal healthcare providers. Dr. Keri Chiappino
Head over to www.oolalife.com for more about the Oola way of living.
88% of Americans suffer from metabolic disease and don't even know it. Learn the signs and symptoms, as well as how you can take control of your health and feel better.
Download a free eBook to learn:
• What is metabolic disease?
• Warning signs of metabolic disease.
• Traditional and natural prevention and treatment methods.
• Where to start and setting SMART goals
Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Health?
Then head over to: lindseyelmore.com/metabolic-makeover-ebook
Oola is about making the commitment to change, and then going through the growth that it takes to change into a better person. It helps you set a series of small goals. To join our next meeting, head to www.lindseyelmore.com/oola
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast.