127. Using the Biofield to heal ourselves
Dr. Shamini Jain is an ivy league educated, clinical psychologist, scientist and the founder, and CEO of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI).
CHI is a collaborative accelerator that brings together diverse perspectives to advance the science and education of healing. It brings together scientists, practitioners, educators, innovators, and artists to lead humanity to transform disease-thinking and heal ourselves.
As illustrated in her TEDx talk, Dr. Jain has a natural gift for translating difficult scientific concepts into easily understandable, practical action steps. Additionally, her book “Healing Ourselves: Biofield Science and the Future of Health” will be released in September of 2021.
Topics covered in this episode:
• The science behind us being able to take control of our own health.
• Interconnectedness and health.
• What is the Biofield?
• Meditation and the Biofield.
• Biofield and the time of Cornavirus.
• Shinrin Yoku: The Japanese Art of Forest Bathing • How the future of medicine is evolving.
Referenced in the episode:
• The Lindsey Elmore Show, Ep 112 | Learning to heal yourself with purpose & direction | Dr. Patrick Hanaway
• The Lindsey Elmore Show, Ep 115 | Turning life into meditation | Dr. Jenelle Kim
A free resource at www.reportonhealing.com You can learn more about Dr. Shamini Jain at http://www.shaminijain.com
Also, check out her TED talk on the hidden possibilities of healing from a scientific and spiritual point of view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk7kzUt3-Lc
Oola is about making the commitment to change, and then going through the growth that it takes to change into a better person. It helps you set a series of small goals. To join our next meeting, head to www.lindseyelmore.com/oola
Wellness Made Simple is a new subscription platform; a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about how to course correct or how to prevent symptoms from happening in the first place. Head over to www.wellnessmadesimple.us to sign up today.
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast.