Want Long Luxurious Lashes?
Then let’s moisturize them! This DIY brings nourishing vitamin E and coconut oil, which both support hair growth. The biggest thing about this DIY is to make sure that you have the correct containers and transfer pipettes. Otherwise, it can be very challenging and frustrating to fill the mascara tubes. Let’s talk about how to make the Lavender Lash Serum.
Lavender Lash Serum
- 8 mL of fractionated coconut oil
- 2 mL of vitamin E oil
- 4 drops lavender
- 4 drops cedarwood
- Wash your hands and sterilize containers by dropping in boiling water breifly.
- In a small bowl, combine fractionated coconut oil and vitamin E.
- Add essential oils.
- Whisk to combine.
- Use transfer pipette to move the mixture from the bowl into empty containers. Add rubber stopper.
- Screw on lid and invert a few times to combine more.
- Apply in the evening after removing all makeup.
- Store at room temperature for a couple of weeks.
That’s what I love about Lavender!
It is so diverse and versatile that it can be used in a ton of personal care, cleaning, infant care, and travel products. What is your favorite lavender infused do it yourself product?
For more DIYs, check out the DIY section of the blog!