Dr. Jess is a former hospitalist, internal medicine-based medical doctor and a certified Gerson Practitioner. She is an expert in the areas of stealth infections, environmental toxicity, regenerative medicine, ozone, and cannabis. Her passion lies in uncovering the mystery behind the chronic illness, whether that be stealth infections, heavy metals, stress/trauma, or other environmental toxicities.
Topics covered in this episode:
• Why Chronic Lyme Disease is so often ignored.
• What is Chronic Lyme Disease?
• How does it manifest? What would you be feeling if you were infected with Chronic Lyme?
• What are the triggers?
• How can people ensure that they are actually getting a proper work up to diagnose Chronic Lyme?
• What are some good functional tests?
• What are the functions of the infection?
• How does the bacteria inhabit our system?
• What are some of the natural remedies that help bolster the body against Lyme infection?
• Sharing some turnaround stories.
• Foods that may help and others to avoid.
• Can Chronic Lyme Disease make you allergic to meat? IgE reactions?
Referenced in the episode:
The Lindsey Elmore Show - Episode 38: Achieving wellness in our natural state. An interview with Dr. Jess Peatross.
Lindsey Elmore, alongside some of her favorite functional medicine pharmacists, will be teaching a stress solution summit on May 15, 2021. This is a course to help you reduce stress and heal your hormones.
Sign up at www.lindseyelmore.com/stresssolution
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast