Thomas DeSchutter is a Business Success Coach, Spiritual Teacher, and mindfulness expert. He is pursuing a master's in divinity since realizing the impact that the Truth of his own spiritual awakening had on all of his relationships, his business, and his level of prosperity.
He is a Certified Advanced Profit First Professional, CAPFP and Certified Cash Flow Specialist, CCS with over two decades of experience in financial and cash flow management.
Topics covered in this episode:
• The connection between financial health and spiritual health.
• The truth about money.
• Heart-centered life.
• How to tap in heart space.
• How does sitting and breathing into the center of your chest transform your mind.
• Letting go of judgments.
• How to pursue forgiveness.
• How do you apply the principles of awareness, a heart-centered life, nonjudgement and forgiveness to the concepts of money?
• How to start a healthy, replicable daily routine.
• How to craft mindfulness around money.
Referenced in the episode:
• Lindsey in podcast
• ‘A Course in Miracles’ is a 1976 book by Helen Schucman.
• Marianne Deborah Williamson is an American author, spiritual leader, and political activist. She has written 13 books, including four New York Times number one bestsellers.
• David Sandstrom episode
• 'Embers' by Richard Wagamese
• ‘The Power of Habit’ by Charles Duhigg
Thomas DeSchutter is offering listeners a discount for his course,
‘Awakening to Your Infinite Abundance - 10 Day Course to Move Beyond Your Embedded Beliefs’. Each day is a new spiritual teaching and meditation designed to open you up to receive from the infinite supply that is always available. Get your discount here: www.lindseyelmore.com/awakeningabundance
88% of Americans suffer from metabolic disease and don't even know it. Learn the signs and symptoms, as well as how you can take control of your health and feel better.
Download a free eBook to learn:
• What is metabolic disease?
• Warning signs of metabolic disease.
• Traditional and natural prevention and treatment methods.
• Where to start and setting SMART goals
Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Health? Then head over to:
Wellness Made Simple is a new subscription platform; a one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about how to course correct or how to prevent symptoms from happening in the first place. Head over to www.wellnessmadesimple.us to sign up today.
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Come check us out at www.lindseyelmore.com/podcast