When your get-up-an-go got up and left, sometimes you need a little somethin’-somethin’ to help get you motivated. When you’re struggling to push past the blahs, try some aromatherapy to perk up your mood. Here’s a list of 10 essential oils for motivation, plus a diffuser and roller blend to get you started.
Essential Oils for Motivation
- Peppy aroma encourages alertness
- Stimulates the senses
- Cooling menthol boosts energy
- Helps balance the root chakra
- Combats laziness
- Improves circulation to promote energy and wakefulness
- Studies show it positively stimulates the nervous system.
- Improves focus and also attention span
- May reduce cortisol levels
- May help soothe emotions during times of stress.
- Uplifting aroma
- Encourages energy and positivity when emotionally down
- Helps bring solar plexus into balance
- Encourages focus regarding one’s purpose
- Brings self-awareness and appropriate assertiveness
- Promotes concentration
- Fresh aroma inspires creativity
- Helps with releasing negativity
- Balancing to the sacral chakra
- Encourages creativity and courage to take on new projects
- Inspires joy
- Brings mental clarity and purpose
- Helps reduce negativity
- Potent aroma encourages alertness
- Encourages clear communication
- Helps balance the throat chakra
- Uplifts the spirit and promotes authenticity
- Helps with visualization and helping to see one’s future path clearly
- Combats procrastination
- Balances the third eye chakra
Motivation Monday Diffuser Blend
Put these oils in your diffuser and get ready to tackle Monday with energy and a positive attitude!
- 4 drops frankincense
- 3 drops orange
- 2 drops cypress
- 2 drops peppermint
Motivation Roller Blend
Garnet and carnelian crystals enhance this blend because they stimulate motivation, energy, drive, and a positive attitude!
- 8 drops spruce
- 5 drops jasmine
- 5 drops sandalwood or frankincense
- garnet or carnelian crystals, optional
- Fractionated coconut oil
Combine essential oils in a 10 mL roller bottle and drop in crystals. Top off with coconut oil or another neutral carrier oil.
What are your go-to essential oils for motivation? Comment below and share your favorites!
Looking for more roller blends to improve your productivity? Check out this Focus Essential Oil Roll-On!