Fortified with copaiba, helichrysum, and other essential oils, this Boo Boo Balm brings soothing relief to everyday cuts, scrapes, bruises and aches. Because it is very concentrated, only a small amount is typically needed. Keep a jar of this around the house for those unexpected bumps and scrapes.
1/4 cup sesame or coconut oil
2 teaspoons beeswax
20 drops copaiba essential oil
10 drops black pepper essential oil
5 drops German chamomile essential oil
7 drops helichrysum essential oil
10 drops lavender essential oil
- Combine sesame or coconut oil and beeswax in a small glass jar.
- Create a double boiler by pouring a few inches of water in a small saucepan, and carefully set the jar of ingredients in the water.
- Next, gently heat the pan over medium-low heat.
- Once the mixture is completely melted, remove from heat. Finally, add essential oils and gently swirl to incorporate.
- Allow to cool completely and solidify before using.
For another great DIY recipe, check out this Winter Hydration Mask.
Looking for more recipes and education about essential oils, supplements, and natural health and wellness? Come check out !