Here’s Another Chance to Clean Out the Toxins from Your Personal Care Products
Makeup and makeup removers are so laden with potentially toxic chemicals. You may find formaldehyde, parabens, and ethanolamines in them, so it is important to be aware of what you put on your face and near you eyes by searching for the natural products.
Once you have on your natural mascara, we now need to take it off. These easy to make makeup remover pads use oil to remove the makeup. Lavender and frankincense essential oils support the appearance of the skin. They also bring a wonderful aroma.
Makeup Remover Pads
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 2 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon distilled water
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- Mix witch hazel, coconut oil, water, lavender essential oil, and frankincense essential oils in a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Place cotton rounds inside glass jar. Pour mixture over the top of the cotton rounds.
- Screw on lid, and invert jar a couple of times to saturate the pads.
- Store at room temperature for a few weeks. I recommend making small batches more often so the risk of bacterial contamination is lower.
For access to so much more of my oily knowledge, education, and videos,